[squid-dev] [BUG] Incorrect "FS Block Size" printed by cachemgr.cgi for the Rock store

Stéphane Ouellette stephane.ouellette at geninov.com
Fri Jun 9 03:06:36 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

    while I was testing the use of the rock store on a ZFS pool using file system block sizes of 4K, 8K and 16K, I
noticed that cachemgr.cgi always printed "FS Block Size = 1024" in all cases.

    I tracked down the issue by comparing Rock::SwapDir::init() to Fs::Ufs::UFSSwapDir::init(). I discovered a missing
instruction. Following is the proposed patch that applies to Squid 3.5.26.

Regards,

Stéphane Ouellette