[squid-dev] [RFC] Disable Github issue tracker

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Mon Jul 31 23:29:48 UTC 2017

On 07/22/2017 03:25 PM, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> Then it's also +1 for me to close for now

Done (a week ago).

> but promote the README.md which will redirect users to the bugzilla..

Please review the following README changes that are meant to address
(albeit indirectly) your request to promote Bugzilla:

  https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/33

To see the updated README with Github rendering, visit

https://github.com/measurement-factory/squid/tree/github-friendlier-readme