[squid-dev] [RFC] Disable Github issue tracker

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Jul 20 07:25:11 UTC 2017

Can we allow issues access to specific users?
I believe that the right place to have a "TODO" or similar notes as a github issue might be a good thing.
I think that the Bugzilla has much to offer then github issues so +1 for staying with the Bugzilla, but maybe try to utilize issues for code specific things and to allow only specific users get access to it.

And about the questions about branching, git has a very nice branching system.
If needed I will review the git course I took to see if what we need(please specific this) can be done\implemented.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator