[squid-dev] Bzr to git migration schedule

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sun Jul 16 16:38:25 UTC 2017

On 07/15/2017 10:50 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> The -5 and -4 repo's are going to be deleted ASAP, right?

Those branches are handled under issue #18:
https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/issues/18

I was going to hide them first, but I do not see to find a way to do
that -- I was probably thinking that pinning does something it does not
actually do. Thus, we will have to remove them without hiding.

After checking that Adrian has not committed to the forked squid-5
branch, I will remove it today. I pinged squid-4 fork owner in case he
wants to do something special before we remove that branch.