[squid-dev] Regarding:: Mobile Apps/Website

Michael Grey michael at ibmspinx.com
Sat Jul 8 09:30:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you be interested in building your Mobile/ Website? We are a
professional web design company based in India.

Our primary focus is Mobile App/ Website Designing:

•	Mobile App Development
•	Website Design, Revamp & Maintenance
•	Responsive Website Design and Development
•	Website Development, PSD to Website, HTML to CMS, Wordpress, Joomla
etc.
•	Custom themes, Plugins & Widget Development for Websites
•	Website CMS Configuration, Development, Customization
•	Any kind of Website Maintenance
•	Email marketing
•	Facebook Promotions and Page Management
•	SMS Marketing
•	Web Application Development

Waiting to have a positive response.

Have a great day ahead.

Warm Regards,

Michael Grey
Business Development Executive
Hand Phone: 1 818 824 6002
Our Offices: USA India Australia
Development Center  Chandigah (India)

If you do not wish to hear back from us, please reply with NO.