[squid-dev] How Squid parse the configuration file?

周书林 zhoushulin1992 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 08:15:15 UTC 2017

I found the src/cf.data.pre file, and read the content. But I still want to
know how squid use this file to build the connection between the config
file and the source code.
For example, a user's config file has a config option
"maximum_object_size_in_memory", in "src/cf.data.pre", it indicate that the
relevant program variable of this config option is
"Config.Store.maxInMemObjSize". So how squid assign the value of
"maximum_object_size_in_memory" in config file
to "Config.Store.maxInMemObjSize"?

Thank you very much!