[squid-dev] Dealing with RegisteredHeadersHash.gperf

Eduard Bagdasaryan eduard.bagdasaryan at measurement-factory.com
Tue Jun 21 17:13:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

In my current task I need to change some of header definitions, but it is
unclear how to do this correctly. My understanding is that I need to
modify http/RegisteredHeadersHash.gperf, and then run
"make gperf-files" to generate RegisteredHeadersHash.cci. Is this correct?
The http/RegisteredHeadersHash.gperf has a comment that it was
auto-generated
from RegisteredHeadersHash.gperf. How could it be generated from itself?

Thank you,
Eduard.