[squid-dev] Testing secure ICAP service.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Jun 14 11:52:39 UTC 2016

I lost the thread which mentioned that the ICAPS needs to be tested, so a
new one.

I have upgraded the GoLang ICAP library that I am using to support icaps://
and I am starting to test 4.0.X with a dummy ICAP service.

Anything special that should be tested\verified?

Currently I am dry running it with a DONT_VERIFY flag(squid side).

I am planning to upgrade my ICAP service to support TLS and test it with
real service behind it.

The binaries of the service are at:

http://ngtech.co.il/squid/icap-testing-service/

The service by default tries to read the "key.pem" and "cert.pem" from the
startup directory.

The library sources are at: https://github.com/elico/icap

I will later publish the source code for the dummy service.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru <http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/>
Linux System Administrator