[squid-dev] What to do with stale related software?

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Jun 1 06:02:24 UTC 2016

On 31/05/2016 4:37 p.m., Kinkie wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I'm reviewing some 'related software' listings on the website, and
> some links are stale.
> What should we do with them? I recommend to do a cleanup; opinions?

If it has been a long time and the link still broken, or not popular
software. I think we can remove.

Every so often I go through and see if I can find a new link to them
anywhere.

For some that are looking useful but unmaintained we've copied the files
to our FTP "pub/squid/contrib/" folder and linked to that. Or like for
squidpurge pulled into our repo and taken up maintenance.