[squid-dev] [RFC] "Splicing" bumped requests to resolve\workaround WebSockets issues.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Sat Jul 23 23:00:01 UTC 2016

Hey Alex,

By saying that I didn't found it only means that *I* couldn't find it with
my rusted email search and found for something.
It doesn't state at all that it was not documented or someone didn't
presented enough details.
A search and lookup can end up more then once in a state of lost mind.
This is one of the reasons I do not like google and couple other search
backends.
For some minds "The search ends in google" literally means that if it was
not found there then there is no other way to find something.
For me the next step would be to ask somebody else with fresh mind and grasp
on the concept\idea\subject but in many cases I am starting with my
surroundings rather then emailing someone.
In this specific case I cannot ask anyone near me since not many even knows
HTTP not to talk about Squid.

So I can only say:
Thanks for bearing with me :D

----