[squid-dev] HTTP meetup in Stockholm

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Mon Jul 11 21:38:47 UTC 2016

I see. https://httpworkshop.github.io/ has a bit more info.

> Nod. I don't think it'll be feasible to have you join the workshop
> itself, there may be a possibility for Monday evening's dinner, if
> you wish I can ask about it.

Bad timing for me. Whole family is going out in the archipelago for 2
weeks starting the 25th or in the weekend before.

But please say hello to all the people I may know. Daniel, Mark and
Julian for sure (assuming the PC is coming), and maybe others there who
remember me even if not active in HTTP circles for many years now.

Regards
Henrik