[squid-dev] HTTP meetup in Stockholm

Kinkie gkinkie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:41:09 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 8:53 PM, Henrik Nordström <hno at squid-cache.org>
wrote:

> sön 2016-07-10 klockan 11:33 +0100 skrev Kinkie:
> > Hi all,
> >   at the end of the month I will attend the HTTP meetup in Stockholm.
> > Besides having a chance to see Henrik, I'd like to collect your
> > feedback and opinions on the topic that are likely to be touched.
>
> Oh, This have completely bypassed my radar, most likely beacause it has
> been practically turned off for a long while. Any reference to more
> details?

Not much really.
https://github.com/HTTPWorkshop/workshop2016/wiki/Arrangements
Short story: 40 people from various projects (I could recognize Google,
Facebook, Mozilla, Varnish, Apple, Akamai, Canon, Microsoft, GSMA,
Cloudflare, and Squid) meet to discuss the status of HTTP and exchange war
stories. 3 days, invite-only. Amos was contacted by mnot and relayed to me.

I the only near time upcoming HTTP activity I can find is in Berlin the
> upcoming weekend as part of IETF96.
>
> Note that I live a bit outside of Stockholm these days.. about 2 hours
> by car or train to Surahammar which is close to Västerås.

Nod. I don't think it'll be feasible to have you join the workshop itself,
there may be a possibility for Monday evening's dinner, if you wish I can
ask about it.

--
    Francesco