[squid-dev] HTTP meetup in Stockholm

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Mon Jul 11 20:23:56 UTC 2016

sön 2016-07-10 klockan 11:33 +0100 skrev Kinkie:
> Hi all,
>   at the end of the month I will attend the HTTP meetup in Stockholm.
> Besides having a chance to see Henrik, I'd like to collect your
> feedback and opinions on the topic that are likely to be touched.

Oh, This have completely bypassed my radar, most likely beacause it has
been practically turned off for a long while. Any reference to more
details?

I the only near time upcoming HTTP activity I can find is in Berlin the
upcoming weekend as part of IETF96.

Note that I live a bit outside of Stockholm these days.. about 2 hours
by car or train to Surahammar which is close to Västerås.

Regards
Henrik