[squid-dev] Hello and ssl_bump and External ACLs - 4.0.2

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Jan 28 15:39:43 UTC 2016

On 01/28/2016 08:23 AM, Dave Lewthwaite wrote:

> I appreciate it’s been a while but I’m still keen to get to the bottom of this problem.
>
> I am currently working with nightly squid-4.0.4-20160124-r14504

FYI: Trunk external_acl is pretty much broken with regard to
AccessLogEntry (ALE) usage after trunk r14351 (Support logformat %macros
in external_acl_type format). We are actively working on a fix which
goes beyond the initial patch you have tried. I hope Christos will post
the corresponding patch soon.