[squid-dev] Fwd: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-proxy-explanation-00.txt

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Mon Feb 29 23:27:17 UTC 2016

NOTE: tihs mails reply-to is set to the HTTP WG.

I think some of you might be interested in this. If you wish to
participate in discussion please followup with the WG.

As currently spec'd its highly restricted to a MITM or explicit/forward
proxy responding to a CONNECT request. So only AFAIK only useful to us
in SSL-Bump rejections.

Amos