[squid-dev] Automake bug workaround

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sat Dec 10 10:41:47 UTC 2016

On 9/12/2016 12:18 p.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> What happen with this?

Nothing so far. It is not going to be as simple as adding those lines to
the configure.ac script unfortunately.

There is already a hack in configure.ac to work around some
system-specific issues with the AR tool. We need somebody familiar with
(or able to spend lot of time learning) the build chain tools to
investigate what the original details of that were** and figure out how
to make this addition integrate cleanly.

** sorry I've forgotten specifics.

Amos