[squid-dev] Peek and splice

manojmaybe manojmaybe000 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:05:01 UTC 2015

I use squid 3.5.10 as transparent proxy mode . I used peek and splice mode, i
try to peek at step1 (SslBump1) and server name is available in SNI go for
further, also peeked at step2 (SslBump2) for whether we doesn't get server
name , if server name not get in certificate cn i would like to splice all.
My squid configuration as follows

ssl_bump bump ssl_bumping_forcesafesearch bump_ips bump_ports
acl no_server_name_yet ssl::server_name_regex none
ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump peek no_server_name_yet step2
ssl_bump splice all

but the configuration not working properly.
How i solve the above scenario.