[squid-dev] 1xx terminates Squid-to-server connection

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Wed Oct 14 21:06:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

    HTTP 1xx responses terminate Squid-to-server connection in trunk,
breaking many PUTs. This regression probably existed since
trunk revision 13688 dated 2014-11-07 (Parser-NG: HTTP Parser structural
redesign).

The attached patch fixes the bug in my limited trunk tests. Amos, please
review if you can because I may have missed some reasons why the flag
setting code was changed -- the change was not mentioned in the commit
message for the merged revision 13688.1.6.

HTH,