[squid-dev] SQUID-2015:2 - Improper Protection of Alternate Path - patch for 3.3

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Fri Oct 9 02:10:42 UTC 2015

On 7/10/2015 1:36 a.m., Jochen Keil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> attached you'll find a patch for squid 3.3 for the bug mentioned in the
> subject. It would be very kind if someone could review it.
>
> Thank you,
>
>   Jochen

Sorry for the slow response.

I think can reduce this patch size a bit by omitting the parts doing
CBDATA class conversion of TunnelStateData. That is all the toCbdata(),
constructor/destructor and new/delete operator chunks.

Please compare it against Raphaels patch for 3.1 which is a lot closer
in code requirements to 3.3 than the 3.4+ series patches. You may be
able to find further reductions from that comparison.
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/changesets/squid-3.1-10494.patch>