[squid-dev] Squid Proxy Chaining with SSL Bumping

skeetz9r r.ollin at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 04:01:59 UTC 2015

I am running Squid 3.5 and using carp amongst some peers with a frontend
proxy. My frontend proxy is also bumping the connections and then directing
requests to the parents which are also bumping the connections. However this
setup does not seem to work, I wanted to know if I am hitting a bug or this
sort of setup isn't supported at all as of now.