[squid-dev] [PATCH] Handshake Problem during Renegotiation
christos at chtsanti.net
Fri Nov 6 18:17:47 UTC 2015
- Squid receives SSL Hello from the client (TCP connection A).
- Squid successfully negotiates an SSL connection with the origin
server (TCP connection B).
- Squid successfully negotiates an SSL connection with the client
(TCP connection A).
- Squid marks connection B as "idle" and waits an HTTP request from
- The origin server continues talking to Squid (TCP connection B).
Squid detects a network read on an idle connection and closes TCP
connection B (and then the associated TCP connection A as well).
- When squid detects a network read on server idle connection do an
a) see if application data received from server and abort in this case
b) detect possible SSL error, or SSL shutdown message from server
c) or ignore if only SSL protocol related packets received.
This is a Measurement Factory project
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6876 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the squid-dev