[squid-dev] freebsd-9.3 build node

Kinkie gkinkie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:20:31 UTC 2015

Hi,
   I've managed to fix the FreeBSD 9.3 build node:
gcc now uses gcc-4.9; it is a bit messy in resolving needed libraries,
but it should be stable
clang has clang-3.6 available, however in order to have it work it
also requires to use libc++ in place of gcc's libstdc++, and it also
requires the funny /usr/local/include/c++/v1 include path.

This is where it gets funny: I can compile and run a simple test
program, however trying to add LIBS='-lc++' to configure fails to add
that library to cf_gen and thus the build fails with a link error
there. I tried several variations with no effect. Any hints?

Thanks
--
    Francesco