[squid-dev] [RFC] remove-splay branch

Kinkie gkinkie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 11:02:11 UTC 2015

Hi all,
   following the recent discussions on Splay, I've started working on
replacing it wherever it makes sense (almost everywhere) with std::set
or std::map or std::unordered_map

Among the expected benefits are clearer memory management
responsibilities, performance, more compact and standard code.

So far I've converted src/acl/Arp* and src/acl/Eui64*; before moving
on to other users I'd like to get some feedback that I am on the
correct path.

Feature-branch is at lp;~squid/squid/remove-splay ; I'm attaching the
current delta snapshot.

Thanks

--
    Kinkie