[squid-dev] typo in comm.cc assert clause?

Kinkie gkinkie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:52:32 UTC 2015

While working on splayfix, I am checking the places where clang
complains that tests are always true (or false).

In comm.cc there's this one:
 void
 commStartSslClose(const FdeCbParams &params)
 {
    assert(&fd_table[params.fd].ssl);  <------------
    ssl_shutdown_method(fd_table[params.fd].ssl);
}

I believe that the line marked with the ASCII arrow is instead meant to be
     assert(fd_table[params.fd].ssl != NULL);

Before going ahead and touching it, I'd like if anyone could confirm
that I'm not misinterpreting the code intentions here.

Thanks

--
    Kinkie