[squid-dev] More woes with ubuntu-precise

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Aug 18 15:50:42 UTC 2015

On 14/08/2015 3:29 a.m., Kinkie wrote:
> Hi,
>    EnumIterator has brought out one more issue with ubuntu-precise: since
> it carries gcc-4.6, it doesn't support std::underlying_type<enum>.
>
> The options are:
> - drop support for precise in trunk.

I've done this anyway to get trunk and snapshots building again after
Christos latest patch which uses the virtual "override" keyword Alex and
I both agreed we needed to start using.

I dont fancy the alternative of adding a blanket "#define override" for
old compilers. It could wipe out anything in the system headers.