[squid-dev] [PREVIEW] rework msntauth helper

Kinkie gkinkie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 09:05:03 UTC 2014

Hi,
  the msntauth helper is triggering some race condition in
Makefile.am, needlessly failing many builds. Furthermore, it still
follows the obsolete "authentication + authorization are one and the
same" pattern.
This patch simplifies the basic/MSNT auth helper, removing its
reliance on a configuration file but only using command line arguments

The invocation syntax is supposed to be
msnt_auth domain/domain.controll.er [domain2/domain2.controll.er ...]

It's missing some documentation and a bit of command line arguments
checks, but it should be in a reasonable shape for merge - maybe in
time for 3.5?

It builds and passes the test suite on my Ubuntu Utopic, but I haven't
tested it yet.

--
    Francesco